We believe that you should always know what data we collect from you and how we use it, and that you should be given access to features that allow you meaningful control over both.
You are responsible for the information you provide through our servicesSection 1. Your email, cellphone and IP address
- We collect your ip address in order to authenticate your activity logs.
- We use your email address and cellphone number to authenticate your account when you sign up, keep it secure, and to help prevent spam, fraud, and abuse.
- We use your email address in order to send you notifications about services you have subscribed to using the form at the bottom of our website
- We also use your email to send you notifications about messages members of our community send you via our internal instant messaging service. You can opt out, anytime, from receiving these notifications by following the link in the email we send you.
- We shall never give your email and cellphone number to any third party, except under circumstances defined in section 5
- If you send us an email, we will keep the content of your message, your email address, and your contact information to respond to your request.
When you sign up, you agree that we make public:
- Your name or username
- Your profile picture
- The content you publish
- How many people like your and/or follow posts
You agree that we make public the following information for the sole purpose of authenticity:
- Your profile picture and full name/username alongside the content you publish on our website.
- Your profile picture and full name/username alongside the text of your message if you send a message to a member of our community. This information remains internal and only people you have messaged or received messages from can see it when they log into their account.
- You can block other users from contacting you if you no longer wish to interact with them on our platform.
You have full control over what you share on our platform:
- You can update, edit and delete your profile and the content you share by logging into your account
- Once deleted, your data completely disappears from our servers and cannot be retrieved.
- We may disclose your account records solely in accordance with our terms of service and applicable law or if we receive a valid subpoena or court order to do so.
- Our Service may contain links to other sites that are not operated by us. If you click on a third party link, you will be directed to that third party's site.
- We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
©Apr, 2020 - Sep, 2022. gloliblo.com
All rights reserved.