About the Global Liberal Blog

We are Liberals.
We support progressive ideals.
We oppose Trump and other dictators.
We believe in the principle of common heritage of mankind and vow to fight the exploitation of man by man.
We believe that the power of the people is stronger than the people in power.

Our objective is to galvanaze support for the unstoppable worldwide young progressive movement that is founded on principles of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights adopted by the United Nations General Assembly on 10 December 1948.

We believe that "All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood".

We believe that access to housing, healthcare and education are universal human rights.

We support the ideals of social justice, inclusion, decent minimum wages, minorities' rights, women's rights, lgbtq rights, refugees' and immigrants' rights.

With the belief that institutional reformation is an imperative in order to move forward, this platform was created in order to facilitate sharing ideas, knowledge, and best practices as to how we can respond to global challenges in implementing those ideals, and thus help build sustainable societies where prosperity is shared more equitably and governments work better for their people at a time when we are realizing that elder generations of the political elite are relentlessly trying to keep a grip on their privileges in order to save a system that empowers the well being of the top 1% to which they belong to the detriment of the remaining 99%.

Our aim to trigger a wave of activism around the globe in order to create a more just and equitable society where everyone has equal rights and opportunities.

Join the movement. This time the revolution will be televised as social media have given a voice to the voiceless.

We shall share this planet.

Sign up for our newsletter

Global Liberal Blog
2547 Lakeshore Blvd W
Unit B30
Etobicoke, Ontario
Tel: +1 267 283 4680

©Apr, 2020 - Mar, 2023. gloliblo.com
All rights reserved.